|Dimensions||122.4 × 313.1 × 160.8 mm|
Rigol DS1202Z-E Digital Oscilloscope 2 Channels 200 MHz, 1GSa/s Max Sample Rate 24Mpts Max Memory Depth, UltraVision Technology
The Rigol DS1000Z-E is a very high quality two channel digital storage oscilloscope. It features a real-time sample rate of up to 1 GSa/s and a bandwidth of 100 MHz to 200 MHz.
– The Rigol DS1202Z-E is equipped with well designed and easy to use control panels offering comprehensive ease-of-use functions for all measuring tasks. The menu navigation is intuitive and available in several languages.
– This high performance standard not only ensures capturing real-time instantaneous signals, but also observes details of repeated signals.
– The Rigol DS1202Z-E has a refresh rate of up to 30.000 wfms/s, enabling users to capture instantaneous signals, as well as abnormal signals more quickly. It also helps to enhance the waveform capturing ability and to expedite a circuit debug course.
– The particularly large TFT color displays are very easy to read. Thanks to an intelligent system for displaying or masking information, the largest possible area is always available for displaying signals.
– The signal curves, the FFT display, and other functions can be shown simultaneously on the display.