|Dimensions||179 × 362 × 128 mm|
Rigol DSA710 Spectrum Analyzer, 100kHz to 1GHz
Rigol DSA710 Spectrum Analyzer Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW), 100Hz Frequency range from 100kHz to 1GHz, Phase noise <-80dBc/Hz @ 10kHz offset.
The Rigol DSA710 is a compact and light weight Spectrum Analyzer with premium performance for portable applications. The use of digital IF (intermediate frequency) technology guarantees reliability and performance to meet the most demanding RF applications. The very large display (20.3 cm / 8″) of the Rigol DSA710 Spectrum Analyzer provides a resolution of 800×480 pixels allowing a very good overview of all its comfortable functions like Auto Tune, Auto Range, Auto Scale and Auto Couple. These functions enable the analyzer to acquire signals and match parameters automatically, compared to the manual process necessary with a traditional analyzer. The Rigol Spectrum Analyzers have a sophisticated and easy to use user interface offering multiple functions for all tasks. The menu navigation is very intuitive and all functions and parameters are easy to locate thanks to the graphical interface.
– Filesystem and USB Stick Support
– The devices have a filesystem for the storage of waveforms in the internal memory or on USB sticks.
– Integrated help system
The integrated help function will show descriptions of single functions and step-by-step instructions for often used tasks.
– Distinguish the two nearby signals clearly with the 100 Hz RBW
– Compare the spectrums with different color trace
– Readout the spectrum peak values with the peak table function
– Measure lower level signal with the preamplifier turn on
– Phase noise < -80 dBc/Hz @10 kHz offset