|Dimensions||173.2 × 440 × 218 mm|
Rigol MSO4054 Digital Oscilloscope 4 Channels 500MHz, 4Gsa/s Max Sample Rate Analog Channel up to 140Mpts Digital Channel up to 28Mpts Ultra Vision Technology
4 Channels 500MHz 4Gsa/s Max Sample Rate Analog Channel up to 140Mpts Digital Channel up to 28Mpts Ultra Vision Technology
– The Rigol MSO4054 is a very high quality four channel digital storage oscilloscope with built- in logic analyzer. It offers a real-time sample rate of up to 4 GSa/s and up to 500 MHz analogue bandwidth and 28 Mpts memory per digital channel at a sample rate of up to 1 GSa/s.
– Provides fine resolution and detail in high speed signals. Never miss a transition or glitch with up to 4 GSa/sec sampling. Sample Rate describes the frequency at which the instrument samples the data. Higher the sample rate provides better resolution and finer detail of the signal being captured.
– 140Mpts Standard Record Length. Long acquisitions at high sample rates help debug elusive problems in complex digital streams. Record length describes the number of points that can be captured and stored. Generally speaking larger record length provides for longer captures. The time duration is directly related to the sample rate with higher sample rates consuming more memory resulting in shorter time capture.
– Up to 110,000 wfms/s Waveform Capture rate. Minimize scope “dead time” between trigger events and increases observations of random and sporadic events. Waveform Capture Rate speaks to how many triggered events can be captured and that data integrated into the displayed waveform per second. The Waveform Capture Rate times the width of the display in time equates to the “on-time” of the instrument. The rest of the time is “dead-time” when the instrument could miss a signal or event.
– Time correlated views between analog and digital channel speeds debug of embedded designs.
– Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes (MSO’s) allow users to not only look at the analog behavior of up to 4 channels but also trigger, capture, and analyze the behavior of up to 16 digital channels at the same time.